Here’s a glance at the materials we used.
- A few ItsyBitsy pompoms, some chenille stems and a dowel stick to create the tree.
- For the giraffe we used craft sticks, combined with googly eyes and some paint for the detailing.
- We used a range of ItsyBitsy papers for the background and ItsyBitsy stickers for the clouds and the sun.
- The base was created out of chipboard, thermocol and covered with moonrock paper.
- Finally we sprinkled some funky shredded paper for grass and a few more pompoms acted as bushes.
Craft projects for kids are the easiest and most fun to do. You will probably also find that kids are more appreciative too than other recipients. Have you worked with your kids on anything recently? We’d love to know. Leave a comment and tell us.