Hello everyone, it’s Pooja! Today I am here to inspire you for our challenge this month, any thing that goes with Little Birdie’s newly launched Chalk Paint shades!!
I wanted to make something different this time, so I have made this simple but cute pen stand as an inspiration!
Have a look here:
1. I have cut two pieces of chipboard in similar shapes representing a kitty. (You can try out different shapes that you like)
2. Cut two pieces from the chipboard sheet measuring 2.5″/2″ for the sides
3. Cute one piece of 3″/2″ for the base
4. Joint them together as shown in the image below.
5. I then cut out a chipboard shapes that looks like hands and bow.
6. Now it’s time to colour. I have used Wild Wasabi chalk paint to colour my pen stand.
6. Added some white dots with white acrylic paint and painted some features too (eyes and ears)
7. I then pasted the hands and the bow with my glue gun and it is almost ready. Added a pearl to the bow and drew black outlines to highlight the features. Added a sentiment that I liked.
Hope you liked the cute pen stand.
Make your own projects and play along with us. We love to see your creations.
Have a great day!