Hello my dear friends…….
I am back again to share one more easy altered bottle project with alcohol sprays. I hope you are loving them, If you haven’t tried it yet, then you have to grab them for sure from Itsy Bitsy.
Let me show you the pics first and then I will explain you how easy it is to do them.
- I dry brushed and folded the petals of the flower to make it look layered, this is necessary because it comes flat in the packing.
Ahh… I have tried my level best to capture that gold shimmer it leaves on the project, that so awesome!
- I have added Gold and Red Hearty Melange to the bottle using Itsy Bitsy scrapbooking glue as it dries clear and matte.
- I used a thin cut doily die cut below the flower, which I picked from the store.
- Added a little touch of gold metallic paint to the flower and the doily die cut to match with the colors used on the bottle.
Also sprinkle a little glitter on the body of the bottle when the sprays was semi dry as the hearty melange sticks to it.
1. Take two bottles clean and dry.
2. For the small bottle I used Frosted Pool, Midnight Blue, and Purple Haze, Citron Breeze randomly.
3. Tip : start spraying the lighter shade first.
4. Once dry, apply gold metallic paint through stencil on the bottle using the rectangle sponge blender.
5. Stick the flower and cord.
6. Dry brush the flowers with gold metallic paint.
7. Big bottle : I have used Wild Rose and Golden Mocha instead of Purple Haze and Midnight Blue randomly.
List of supplies used from store:
|heart melange – crimson|
|sponge blending rectangle|