This is Tanvi & I am here with a very special product today – the newly launched DREAM CUT, the first die cutting machine brought to you by an Indian company!
I have been playing around with this for a few days now & am loving its sleek & compact design & let me tell you it is compatible with most dies! Isn’t that wonderful!
Some distinct features of the Dream Cut –
- Body is made up of high impact Polymer with smooth edges for easy handling.
- The platform & the frame is made of high quality, non – corrosive Alloy.
- The cog wheels ( gears ) are made of high speed steel for durability & rough use.
- The gear tips are smoothened to give excellent user experience.
- The Roller diameter is larger than many other standard machines to increase the point of contact with the cutting die which enables to get a superior cut quality.
- Roller mounts are designed to give a bit of cushion which helps in proper pressure distribution on the cutting die.
- High precision in the Casting & Assembly of this unit will last a long time compared to other machines.
- The cutting plates are made of moulded Acrylic which has self-healing properties compared to Acrylic sheets which are used in other machines.
- The Bevelled edges of the cutting plates is a great feature which puts slow pressure on the Rollers & really gives you a Dream Cut experience!
- This machine is designed for crafters & promises to give an ultimate user experience!
- Spare parts & support from Itsy Bitsy will be made available.
- The icing on the cake is the pocket friendly price.
The Dream Cut comes with
REMEMBER these points & you can never go wrong with your cutting sandwich
*The white base platform plate ‘A’ is NOT the cutting surface
*Plate ‘C’ is thicker than Plates ‘B’
*Plates ‘B’ & ‘C’ both have bevelled edges
*Both the plates ‘B’ are of the same thickness
*By using the right combination of the plates ‘B’ & ‘C’ most standard dies can be used in the Dream Cut
*When using intricate dies add one or two layers of the accessory cutting pads to act as a shim
Here is a video, an answer to many queries regarding its cutting & embossing feature –
The Dream Cut is available online (remember it comes with free shipping) & can be purchased here or visit your nearest store.
Thank you for visiting today!