Theme – Anything goes with any one of these Itsy Bitsy’s Christmas embellishments or paper packs.
- Here are some guidelines to participate:
- Submission can be any project featuring one of the above embellishments or paper packs.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments.
- Entries can be submitted until 12th January 2018
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please append numbers 1, 2, 3 next to your name while submitting multiple entries.
- Please link to your post and not just your blog.
- In your blog post, create a back-link to this page.
- Only projects posted during the Challenge period are eligible. Back links or old projects are not allowed. Please link the creations posted only after our challenge has gone live.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don’t have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter’s Cafe with the hashtag – #itsybitsyblogchallenge11 and add the link here.
- Two winners will be picked through a lucky draw, who will each receive a voucher of Rs.250, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- Top 3 entries will be selected by the DT and will be given the topper badge and ₹250 voucher each, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in./
Hi, DT Henriëtte here today sharing some vintage Christmas tags with you using Itsy Bitsy’s Christmas embellishments and paper packs to keep you inspired to play with us this month’s blog challenge. Christmas is getting closer and I really love this time of the year. These tags can be used as cards but also on a gift or as decoration.
First I cut 3 pieces of white cardstock about 14 x 9 cm and removed the two upper corners. I used the wonderful paper pack Joyful Rhapsody on the tags. This paper pack is full of lovely vintage sheets and also 3 glitter papers in gold, red and green. I cut the pieces of paper a bit smaller than the tags.
For decoration I used all kinds of embellishments but also die cuts like these stars and leaves.
The sayings on the tags are also part of the rhapsody paper pack.
I really adore the glitter poinsettia flower on this tag. It goes very well with the gold glitter leaves.
I also used burlap and trims on my tags and how about those cute burlap wreaths? Aren’t they adorable?
The Itsy Bitsy store has lots of cute Christmas embellishments and papers to create your Christmas gift tags and cards with! I hope I’ve given you some ideas today.
Start making yours today and share with us.
Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by the Itsy Bitsy Blog.