Hello arty-crafty friends,
Chitrali here today, eagerly waiting to show you my creation.
The Blog Challenge for this month is all about using the newly launched 4*4 inch Stencils.
Please post your own creations where you have used these stencils. Check how I’ve used these stencils here.
Now lets start the step by step process –
1) I took a 10 inch by 10 inch round MDF, which is available in the store. As I wanted to hang this, I’ve added a hook at the back of the round base.
5) With help of sharp scissors I made a hole in the center.
7) Now I fixed this chipboards on the base.
8) I like to add Little Birdie handmade flowers as it is because they are so beautiful.
9)Adding some pearl beads on the sides.
10) Now I added metal charms on the top to hide the hook.
11) Last step was adding the clock and applying varnish all over my project.
Now my antique clock is ready for hanging.
I’m satisfied with my new decor Clock with an antique look. With this I will enhance my craft room’s beauty.
If you want the same for your craft room, follow the process and try this.
Hope you all enjoyed the process and would definitely try this.
Do participate in this month’s Blog Challenge. Make sure to share your project at Itsy Bitsy Blog Challenge#27-“Shine Your Creativity with Stencil”
Thank you for visiting the blog
I am excited to inform you that all these products come with a unique QR code!
Point your mobile phone at the QR code on the product & scan them to take you directly to our YouTube links where you can see how each of these products are used! Check out all our new products for QR codes in the future ( this will be either on the label or on cap of the bottle).
Use code chitrali5 to buy any product at www.itsybitsy.in and get 5% discount on your total bill.
Until my next post, Stay Creative. Below are the product links :