And to get you started, here is some inspiration! I created an easel card with a drawer which I think is a really clever way to present a gift to someone. I’ve based my design on the colours in the picture and added a lot of flowers too, which is taken from the picture too.
I used the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis border die to create the fantastic edge to the top layer. I also used some paper from the DCWV Lemon Flower stack for that pretty green design.
How do you like my large roomy drawer? Isn’t it nice to slip in some jewellery or a gift voucher? I think so. This isn’t the first time I’ve tried an easel card with drawers. You can see my previous project here and to see a video of how to do it, click here.
- For the Paper/ General crafting project, your submission can be a card, box, tag, scrapbook layout, dress, embroidery, crochet work etc – anything as long as it is handmade and
- For the jewellery making project, your submission must be some form of jewellery and once again must be inspired by the picture at the top of this post.
- Quilled jewellery or jewellery made out of paper beads will fall under the Jewellery making category.
- Entries can be submitted until 10th December 2013.
- Entries will be open to audience vote from 11th to 14th December 2013
- Following this, the winners will be selected after combining both audience feedback and judges feedback.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission. There is a separate button for each category.
- If you do not have a blog, please create an album on any online photo gallery, ensure the settings are public and link it up as detailed in point 5.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries within each category.
- Submitting old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 15th November 2013
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page – The Anything Goes with ItsyBitsy Challenge.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world however if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- 2 winners will be selected, one for jewellery making and one for paper/general crafting who will each receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at
- In addition 3 to 6 finalists in each category will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog.