It’s a new month crafters and it’s time for a new challenge. So we’ve come up with something quite exciting, an opportunity for everyone to surge forward with their creativity. And we’re calling it The BIG ‘B’ challenge. Now we’re not saying that Amitabh Bachchan has to be your inspiration. Nope we’re talking about the other BIG ‘B’s – Beads, Brads, Bows and BLING!
This card I created incorporates all four elements but that’s not an essential requirement of the challenge. You will have to incorporate at minimum 2 of the 4 elements. The beads and the bow using ItsyBitsy organza ribbon are on the top right side corner. The brad is holding the sentiment in place and the bling is the blue glitter all over the face of the card. What do you think? Not bad eh. Also since Teachers Day is around the corner, that’s the sentiment I chose. Here’s a closeup of the corner detailing.
Now to the challenge specifications:
- You can make anything you like using any TWO or more of the BIG B’s – Beads, Bows, Brads and Bling.
- The contest closes at midnight on 30th September 2012.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the bottom of your page, add your image and link to your blog.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Participants can withdraw entries at any time before the contest closes by deleting their submission.
- Backlinking to old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 2nd September 2012.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page – The ItsyBitsy Big B Challenge.
- 2 winners will be selected and will receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable at www.itsybitsy.in
Here are the products I used for the card:
And that’s about it. Hope this excites you as much as it does us. Looking forward to seeing some truly inspired creations over the next month. Happy crafting people!!