- There will be only one entry category for all types of projects – paper craft, general craft, jewellery making, embroidery and anything else that is hand made. All projects will be judged together.
- We will no longer be choosing a single winner, rather the top 3 creations each of whom will receive a voucher worth Rs. 500 from ItsyBitsy.
And to get you started here’s my inspiration project. This time I decided to make a Love Album, something I’ve never made before. I think I’ve become a shade cynical about these matters, being 10 years married and with 2 small kids but I’ve seen so many crafters create versions of this that I thought I would give it a shot.
For the entire album I used the DCWV Love and Marriage Scrapbooking kit which I have to say is JUST AWESOME!! First of all it comes with a whole bunch of coordinating pattern papers. Then it has a set of solid shade papers that match the pattern ones so that you can add accents. It comes with some themed sticker embellishments as well as sticker letters to create titles and what I loved most of all is the wonderful quotes on vellum all related to the ‘love’ theme.
Rules of the challenge:
- Your entry can be anything hand made as long as incorporates the items contained in any single row, column or diagonal of the Picture Bingo. Of course, you can create something using everything as well!
- Entries can be submitted until 10th February 2014.
- Entries will be open to audience vote from 11th to 14th Feb 2014
- Following this, the top 3 and finalists will be selected after combining both audience feedback and judges feedback.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- If you do not have a blog, please create an album on any online photo gallery, ensure the settings are public and link it up as detailed in point 5.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Submitting old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 15th Jan 2014
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page – The ItsyBitsy Picture Bingo Challenge.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world however if you are one of the top 3, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- We will select the top 3 entries all of whom will receive vouchers worth Rs. 500 redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- In addition 6 finalists will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog.
- The top 3 will also be invited to send in guest post for the ItsyBitsy Blog in February / March 2014.
Right that’s it from me! I’m eager to see your creations so start loading them into the gallery! I’m sure it will be a feast for the eyes!!!
Submissions for Paper Crafting/ Jewellery making/ General Craft etc