We are thrilled with the response to our first mainstream challenge – the ItsyBitsy Craft Flowers challenge. We had 23 fantastic entries which displayed the creativity, versatility and talent among our crafters here in India. It was no easy feat choosing the winners and here’s the criteria we used while evaluating the creations:
- Creativity – after all you had to create something other than a scrapbooking or card layout which demands creativity.
- Finish – how clean, neat and complete your project looked.
- Applicability to Contest Guidelines
- Type of flowers used and how they were applied.
- Overall look of the creation.
So without much further ado, here are the 2 winning entries!
Shilpi and Shubra, we will be writing to you separately to share details of your vouchers for Rs 1000. You can also now proudly add this badge to your blog and our mail will give you the image URL address.
We want to extend a big thank you to everyone who participated. We loved seeing your creations with our flowers. Your interpretations were inspiring and versatile, showing just how much you can do with craft flowers. Thank you once again.
Stay tuned to a super exciting challenge for August where we hope to see even more participation and support.