At Itsy Bitsy we strive to bring you products that spark your imagination and allow you to create endless craft projects to your heart’s content. Our own brand Little Birdie has just launched 15 brand new Thin Cut Die designs. These will be available at all our Bangalore stores from tomorrow. Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune & Goa will have them by next week. However, for those of you who do not have an Itsy Bitsy near you & those of you who do not want to wait, good news is, these dies are available at our online store www.itsybitsy.in starting from today. These fabulous dies are completely designed by our in-house designers & feature an assortment of floral, vintage, nature-inspired designs which can be used to enhance all paper crafting, scrapbooking, journaling, decor oriented endeavors.
What’s special about Little Birdie Thin Cut Dies?
- These are versatile & are compatible with all standard die cutting machines including Little Birdie Dream Cut.
- These dies allow precision cutting with smooth lines/edges.
- They are non-rusting, durable metal dies.
- You can use them with cardstocks, pattern papers, felt, foam, handmade papers, acetate film, vellum, thin metallic foils, thin sheets of cork, fabric and more.
- For thin papers or dies with intricate designs, you can use an accessory cutting pad/shim to aid cutting finer details. This pad assists in providing even pressure through the entire process when dies with intricate designs are passed through the machine. It also allows a cleaner cut.
- Each set of the thin cut dies include different elements that can be used to complete a project.
- The designs are compatible with each other and you can use dies from different sets to prettify projects.
- Most of the new thin cut die sets include cute, petite flower designs….one of the favorites among crafters all around the world!
Lets Explore the Thin Cut Die Designs
Here is a glimpse of all the 15 New Thin Cut Die designs along with project ideas just to get you started and to give an insight of how the die cut shapes look!
A creation with the ‘Victorian Window’ Thin Cut Die
An inspiration for you using the ‘Roman Window’ Thin Cut Die
The ‘Bird Cage’ Thin Cut Die looks so wonderful in this card….grab some inspiration!
Here is a pretty card made with ‘Decorative Window’die cut shapes
The classy ‘Ornate Frame’Thin Cut Die offers endless creative possibilities!
Look at the ‘Flowering Tree’ die cut shapes…..Its great for nature inspired projects!
Who doesn’t like a little flutter? A card for you with the ‘Butterfly Medley’ Thin Cut Dies.
Sophisticated… ain’t it? The ‘Victorian Lamp Post’ can be used to give a delicate and vintage touch.
Stylish….Yes, it is!! The ‘Embellished Boot’ is unique, attractive and can be used to add a girly touch to any creation!
Here, I would also like to feature a few gorgeous creations made by some of our DT members using these versatile dies.
DT Gayatri made this card bright and beautiful card with ‘Vintage Frame’ Thin Cut Die
DT Pooja Sharma created this beautiful card with ‘Garden Watercan’ Thin Cut Die
This card is DT Hema’s creation with ‘Tropical Fern’ Thin Cut Die
A card by Mukta Parvatikar with ‘Blooming Wreath’ Thin Cut Die
A card by Nupur Nigam with ‘Prickly Succulents’ Thin Cut Die
DT Nupur Nigam created this floral card with ‘Flower basket’ Thin Cut Die
Who can use die-cut shapes
- Die cut shapes can be used by anybody and everybody for making even simple gift tags and cards or more specialized creations.
- They are widely are used by card makers, scrapbookers, quilters, paper crafters and general crafters.
- However, there are endless uses of die cut shapes. They can be incorporated into various decor projects, art projects, gift wrapping, class projects to facilitate learning and to brighten up the decor of the space and more.
Keep exploring the designs and pick what appeals to you the most. Do share your creations with us. We are always eagerly waiting to see your ideas with our newly launched dies….!!
Till I see you again, Happy Crafting! 🙂