Ashwini here with you today.
Are you aware that this month we are here to inspire you with some amazing paper crafts. I have used some paper packs, handmade flowers and many more thinks from the store.
Lets get started:
I tore a paper from the pack and stuck it over another paper as shown the pic below.
A closer image of the same.
Now, I have embossed 2 small cardboard sheets and the distressed them with pink.
Used a beautiful chipboard for the back ground.
Have cut out papers in the form of houses. Used gold gliding technique for the corners of the house to create a golden effect.
Used a circle cut out and did copper gilding on them. later I pasted, all that I made, randomly. I have used lace, clock chipboard, natural fiber and handmade flowers. Adhered all the above using heavy gel medium.
These chipboard designs add so much style to any layout.
- Use handmade flowers
- Try border ideas to style up the edges for the selected theme
- Use buttons, tabs, washi tapes to flip through
- paper flowers – punch and colour them
- Hearts and butterflies, leaves, sand, clouds and stones
- Stickers – Anything goes with the design
- Chevron pattern- Scrap papers
- Mini hinges – paper or wood
- Pressed leaves
- Diamond and butterfly twine
- Watercolour designs
- Sand packets and banners
- Plenty of colours
Some Random pics: