- Submission can be any project featuring one of the above Chalk paints.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments.
- Entries can be submitted until 12th December 2017
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please append numbers 1, 2, 3 next to your name while submitting multiple entries.
- Please link to your post and not just your blog.
- In your blog post, create a back-link to this page.
- Only projects posted during the Challenge period are eligible. Back links or old projects are not allowed. Please link the creations posted only after our challenge has gone live.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don’t have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter’s Cafe with the hashtag – #itsybitsyblogchallenge10 and add the link here.
- Two winners will be picked through a lucky draw, who will each receive a voucher of Rs.500, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- Do not forget to mention the name of the Chalk paint/paints which you used in your creation when you post it. Only posts that mention name of shades of Chalk Paints used will be considered eligible.
- Top 3 entries will be selected by the DT and will be given the topper badge.
Hello everyone today I am here to announce the new challenge. To take part, your creations have to be made with any of the 10 new shades of Chalk Paints recently launched Little Birdie. These decorative paints can be used on innumerable surfaces which gives you great avenues to try them out on projects!! Glass, metal, wood, paper….try them out almost anywhere and play along!!
Today I have come with something new using these colors.
I have made a layout from these Chalk Paints and I hope you will like it and be encouraged to use them in your projects.
Have a look
1. I have taken a piece of card stock measuring 7/9″.
2. Tore a piece of corrugated sheet diagonally and pasted it on the card stock as shown in picture.
3. I have painted all of these with Chocolate Truffle chalk paint.
4. After that, I did some stencil work with modelling paste.
Pasted some laces of different designs and sizes in 3 layers in the center.
5. I have used a chipboard square cut out to make my frame. Then pasted some flowers wherever I liked.
6. Used Wild Wasabi chalk paint in some areas with a light hand using dry brushing technique. Used gesso on the corrugated sheet.
7. To add some shiny effect to my layout I have used white glitter dust white, and some micro beads and sequins. For some interest, added a chipboard bird.
Here is some more pics of the finished creation.