Anila Dikay here!! Hope you all are enjoying all the inspirations being shared by us on the Itsy Bitsy blog. I would like to thank you all for the awesome response we get for our projects.
Today, I am here to announce the new Blog Challenge which will start this month. The theme for Challenge #20 is anything goes with Little Birdie Watercolour Embellishments!!
Here are some guidelines to follow for participating in the Blog Challenge
- Submissions can be any project featuring Little Birdie Watercolour embellishments.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments
- Entries can be submitted until April 22th, 2019.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please append numbers 1, 2, 3 next to your name while submitting multiple entries
- Please link your creations to your post and not just your blog
- In your blog post, create a back-link to this page
- Only projects posted during the valid challenge period are eligible. Backlinks or old projects are not allowed. Please link the creations posted only after our challenge has gone live.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However, if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don’t have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter’s Cafe with the hashtag – #itsybitsyblogchallenge20 and add the link here.
- When sharing your work via Facebook or Instagram, please make sure that your profile is PUBLIC, else we will not be able to view your entry and it will be disqualified.
- Top 2 entries will be selected by the DT. Each winner will receive a voucher of Rs.500, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- For participating in the Challenge you have time from March 22nd,2019 to April 22th, 2019.
- If you have not subscribed to our blog kindly subscribe with your name and email id.
Excitedly looking forward to all your creations for this challenge.
Over to my Inspirations!!
Today, I am sharing a few projects using the Watercolour embellishment packs. Please excuse for the Picture heavy post!!!
MOSAIC FRIDGE MAGNETS!
For the first set of magnets, I am using the Watercolour square paper bricks.
I took nine bricks and adhered them together with washi tape at the back.
Next, I took the Make Lemonade stamp set and using yellow/green distress inks, stamped the image on the assembled bricks. I coloured the image using Zig markers and outlined the image using Monte Marte black fine liner.
Meanwhile, I assembled 12 bricks together and stamped the Tea-riffic image. Coloured it with markers.
Once, the colours were dry, I used the Resin Hardener mix and poured on the assembled bricks. The mix joins all the pieces together after drying, so I removed all the washi tapes from the rear side and adhered pieces of magnetic sheet to them.
Tip: Gently mix/pour the resin mix without forming bubbles. If there are any bubbles on your project, use a pin to clear them. Preferably leave it overnight for drying.
For the second magnet, I am using Triangle watercolour paper bricks
Watercoloured the bricks using various shades of blue.
On a scrap piece of paper, stencilled whipped cream sparkle paste. Assembled the bricks forming a pattern.
Covered with Resin Hardener. Let dry.
All 3 Mosaic magnets together!!
Little Birdie watercolor embellishments are very versatile and are best for making quick cards.
On a card, I traced the outline of the window lightly with a pencil. Stamped the leaves in place. Adhered the image on it. Using grey markers, I colour washed the area around the window.
Stamped a sentiment. Foam mounted the panel on a card base. Using Mont Marte fine liner, I drew the brick lines. Using pink and yellow coloured markers, I drew some floral designs around the leaves.
I hope you enjoyed my projects. It would be great if you could drop in your feedback in the comment section below. I love to read them out. I would also like to know which project is your favourite!
So get your supplies ready and start linking your projects!!!
Thank you for stopping by!! Happy Crafting.
Products supplies :