Hello my dear friends !
Welcome back to another LD stamping post by me , Pooja.
Today I have gift wrapping solution for you!
Ok what you see is a regular brown paper bag that we use here for packing perishables.
I was taking some baked cookies for a friend who was having a baby shower.(I did take other gifts along , 😛 )
So I decided to give this boring brown bag a makeover!
Here is what I did
· I basically took a card stock in white, cut it into a rectangular piece to fit on top of the bag.
· Then I dived into my scrap basket to look for scraps I have hoarded for a while.
· I took out about 4 pieces of pattern paper that fit on top of my cardstock, I made sure that they are perfectly aligned
· Glued them on the cardstock.
· Next I tied a ribbon all across the piece into a neat bow.
· Then I used a spellbindersdie cut, and added another circle die cut on top of it.
· Over which I glued my fussy cut and coloured image.
· And last but not the least I added the sentiment, which is also a die cut made with a sizzix die.
Here is a closer look at the image .
The stamp I have used here is Little darlings flowers for you
I have used alcohol markers for the skin and the hair.
You can find a great collection of alcohol markers here.
I coloured the clothes with watercolour this time.
I really love the fact that we can colour the eyes in this stamp Jthere are so many possibilities!
I think the flower bouquet here looks like a cupcake bouquet, so I used it to make it my gift wrap image since I was giving away baked goodies.
And with this final look of the bag which I have covered with tulle on the top,
With that I am signing off today!
Thank you so much for reading and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.!!