We are welcoming anyone from any sphere of craft – are you an artist? or into needlework? Is quilling your passion or paper crafting? Perhaps its clay modelling or candle making??? Whatever your craft, you are eligible to apply.
What’s in it for you!!
– The prestige of being part of the first ever ItsyBitsy Design Team
– Monthly supply of product samples from ItsyBitsy to create your designs.
– Greater readership and viewership for your blog through the ItsyBitsy blog
What we need from our new team of designers:
– Your commitment to design for the ItsyBitsy blog for a period of 6 months starting from July 15th 2014
– 3 projects a month using ItsyBitsy supplies
– From the 3 projects above, one should be a tutorial (it could be a video or picture tutorial)
– Sharing teasers of posts on your personal blog and personal Facebook page.
– Regular responses to comments on ItsyBitsy Blog.
– Regular comments on the blogs of those who participate in our challenges.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
– You must be residing in India so that we can reach our products to you without any delay.
– You must have a blog.
Do you think you would be a great addition to our team? All you have to do is add your entry to the inlinkz button below with your name and a link back to your blog. You have till July 1st to submit your entry and we will write to you if you’re successful!
Thanks so much folks and all the very best!!