To inspire the Paper Crafters/ General Crafters, I have made some Re-usable Christmas Dish Labels for you. I usually have a Christmas Party every year in my home and I thought it would be pretty fancy to add a little label for each of the dishes I served.
- For the Paper/ General crafting project, your submission can be a card, box, tag, scrapbook layout, dress, embroidery, crochet work etc – anything as long as it is handmade and
- For the jewellery making project, your submission must be some form of jewellery and once again must comply with the theme.
- Quilled jewellery or jewellery made out of paper beads will fall under the Jewellery making category.
- Entries can be submitted until 10th January 2013.
- Entries will be open to audience vote from 11th to 14th January 2013
- Following this, the winners will be selected after combining both audience feedback and judges feedback.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission. There is a separate button for each category.
- If you do not have a blog, please create an album on any online photo gallery, ensure the settings are public and link it up as detailed in point 5.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries within each category.
- Submitting old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 15th December 2013
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page – The ItsyBitsy Festive Challenge.
- Entries are welcome from all over the world however if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- 2 winners will be selected, one for jewellery making and one for paper/general crafting who will each receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at
- In addition 3 to 6 finalists in each category will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog.
Right that’s it from me! I’m eager to see your creations so start loading them into the gallery! I’m sure it will be a feast for the eyes!!!
Submissions for Paper Crafting
Submissions for Jewellery Making